Spring is almost here and the weather is starting to warm up, or hopefully it is in your area! The Easter Bunny will soon be hopping down the bunny trail and we’ll soon be hopping in the kitchen.
Here are 10 Delicious Easter Recipes to fill your plates! I am loving the Homemade Reese’s Eggs. That is one of my sweet tooth weaknesses and for some reason, the eggs taste better than the other shapes.
10 Delicious Easter Recipes
1. Roasted Asparagus Wrapped in Ham – Kalyns Kitchen
2. Spring Birds Nest Cookies – A Mom’s Take
3. Rainbow Deviled Eggs Egg Salad – Amanda’s Cookin
4. 5. Bone-in Whole Holiday Ham – Noble Pig
6. Avocado Easter Eggs – Mom Endeavors
7. Romanian Easter Bread (Pasca) – Roxana’s Home Baking
8. Homemade Reese’s Eggs – Cincy Shopper
9. Cadbury Cookie Brittle – Beyond Frosting
10. Easter Chick Cookies – Sister’s Saving Cents
What Easter Recipes will you be making this year? Do you have traditional recipes that you make, that have been passed down?
There are a few things we have every year, that mom pulls out of the wooden recipe box. Other items are new things someone has made and I love the combination of both.