Strawberry Milkshakes, Shirley Temples, and Cherry Slushies. There are several pink or red Valentine’s Day Drinks for Kids to choose from. Growing up, my mom always made a holiday themed breakfast with colored milk based on the holiday. Valentine’s Day was always some shade of medium pink to light red, and sometimes the eggs too!
Do you like to make holiday themed foods for your kids too? Here are some Valentine’s Day Drinks for Kids that make for a fun Valentine’s Day treat!
Valentine’s Day Drinks for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Punch from ThriftyJinxy.com
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float from FrugalCouponLiving.com
- Cherry Italian Soda from DearCreatives.com
- Cinnamon Heart Tea from SugarSpiceandGlitter.com
- Pink Velvet Hot Chocolate from Tablespoon.com
- Love Bug Punch from OurFamilyWorld.com
- Valentine’s Day Punch from ABCCreativeLearning.com
- Cherry Pineapple Smoothie from SuperHealthyKids.com
- Valentine Mocktail from EverydaySavvy.com
- Cherry Coke Float from SippyCupMom.com
- Red Velvet Milkshake from TheFarmGirlGabs.com