Are you looking for Birthday Gifts for Twins? Trying to save money on toys for your twins? Want to eliminate play time punches over toys? These toys for toddler twins that come in twos, or toys that are made for two kids to play at the same time, are the answer to those questions! Whether you have boy boy twins, girl girl twins, or boy girl twins, these toys will work for them all!
(This post contains affiliate links to some of our favorite toys for toddler twins.)
Toys for Toddler Twins that Come in Twos (or are made for two)
1) WOW The Turbo Twins – Racing Cars (4 Piece Set) includes TWO friction-powered cars and TWO removable playing figures! Featuring realistic engine sounds, moving wheels, and a mix and match trailer hook to make playtime more fun!
2) Weebles Twins Girls & Boy Kids 2 Pack from Playskool includes 2 Weebles for those little hands. There are a variety of 2-pack Weebles sets to choose from as well.
3) Multi player games are great to have on hand for toddlers, especially twins! Games like Go Fish, Candy Land, Apples and Hungry Hippos are great options. Other favorites of ours are LeapFrog Leap TV and Kids Kindle Fire because of the multi-player option.
4) Angel Dear Cuddle Twin , Brown Monkey set is adorable and the best part is that it doesn’t just come in monkeys! These are perfect for newborn twins making them a great Baby Shower Gift for Twins.
5) Walkie Talkies are a great toy for twins! They can have secret twin conversations in jabber after bedtime, plan stakeouts in the house to sneak cookies, run around the backyard on a special mission and so much more. Having a twin means you pretty much always have someone to enjoy Walkie Talkies with!
6) A Tea Party is another thing you can always enjoy when you have a twin! A Tea Set will get a lot of use with toddlers and dolls, and stuffed animals, and a mommy sitting on a too small chair. The best memories! 😉
7) Another one of the twins favorite toys is the VTech Smart Shots Sports Center! I love that it comes with a soccer ball AND a basketball. They don’t care which is which, all they care about is that there are two balls for them to play with together.
8) The Step2 Easel For Two with Bonus Magnetic Letters/Numbers can make art more fun for toddler twins! With a large paper clip on either side, kids can draw and paint at the same time!
9) Baby dolls! If you ask Miss Charlie, you can never have too many dolls. Pretty sure we are over 15 now and she claims them, even the one Mr. Oliver got for Christmas. The Lots to Cuddle Baby Twins and Manhattan Toy Baby Stella Soft Nurturing First Baby Boy and Baby Girl Twins Set are great baby doll sets for twins!
10) A Teeter Totter is perfect for twins if you have a backyard, or space in the playroom! Having a twin means not only do you have a Walkie Talkie buddy, but you also have someone to tetter totter with! The twins got one from Grandma and Grandpa for their birthday and they love to ride it!
What toys do your toddler twins love?