Some nights dinner needs to be quick and delicious. Am I right? If you have 15 minutes, then you have yourself Spicy Pepperoni Pizza Cups! One of our favorite local restaurants serves Spicy Pepperoni Breadsticks as an appetizer and they are to die for! I decided to give them my own twist for dinner and everyone from the Little Man to Hubby loved them! You can leave off the “spicy” for the kids very easily.
Pair this with a salad and you are golden on dinner! You could easily switch out toppings for ham, or even hamburger but that may take longer in cooking time. These Spicy Pepperoni Pizza Cups would also be great for freezing! Let them cool down, toss them in a freezer bag, and cook them at 375 or about 10 minutes when you are ready to eat.
- 1 Can Refrigerated Biscuits – Small Size
- Small Can of Pizza Sauce
- 20 Pepperoni Slices
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Flatten Biscuit and Press into Muffin Tin
- Add 1/2 spoonful of sauce to each biscuit – or more if you like sauce
- Add 2 Slices of Pepperoni to each biscuit
- Top with Mozzarella Cheese
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes – until golden brown
- Top with Red Pepper Flakes
- Eat and Enjoy