Did you ever have a ride-on horse at home? Remember those big ones from childhood with the giant metal springs that made it bounce when you yee-hawed? Yeah, forget all that because the Radio Flyer Build-A-Horse is WAY better and makes me wish I had one when I was a kid! The twins were recently sent one from Radio Flyer and, TODAY ONLY, you have the chance to WIN one!
Play Time with Radio Flyer Build-a-Horse!
Radio Flyer has been bringing us toys for imaginative play since 1917. But, it wasn’t until a few weeks ago, that I found out you can customize a spring horse! Seriously. Where was this when we were kids?! The twins went nuts when I brought Trapper up from the basement after putting her together. Which took less than hour, by myself. 😀
Designed for ages 2-6 years of age, every Radio Flyer Build-a-Horse has an EZ on/off step and built-in spring covers for safety. The spring covers were the first thing my husband pointed out, stating “remember back in the day, those big giant springs were open and asking to pinch us?!” Not anymore!
There several different options when it comes to choosing and customizing your Build-A-Horse from Radio Flyer. First, you get to pick your color choice, including Palomino Tan (that’s what Trapper is), Midnight Black, and Mahogany Brown. Then, you get to choose your add-ons:
- Interactive Sounds: Add-on a sound box with interactive sounds like, horse walking when you ride slowly, trot and gallop sounds as you ride faster, as well as crunching and munching when you “feed” your horse.
- Play Pack: This add-on includes accessories for grooming, feeding, and playing! Tucked inside a burlap bag you will find a carrot, apple, lettuce, comb and 3 hair bows, as well as a 1st place ribbon!
- Riding Hat: A riding hat is the perfect accessory to finish off that cowgirl or cowboy look!
- Ultimate Experience: You can go for the Ultimate Experience and get all of the above add-on features and accessories for the complete interactive experience!
- Personalized Collar: The final customization is choosing whether or not to add-on a personalized collar for your horse, complete with whatever name you choose!
The twins have been riding on Trapper every day since she arrived. So far Miss Charlie seems to be logging the most riding hours, as well as grooming hours because she LOVES brushing Trapper’s hair and adding bows. I’ve been all smiles watching there imaginations run wild as they chase down bank robbers and gallop to the grocery store. Everyone needs a little bit of that fun in their life, and Radio Flyer thinks so too, because they are giving away a Build-A-Horse today on, in the 25 Days of Holiday Giveaways! Head over HERE and get entered to win, and check out what other prizes are coming up each day.