Hubby and I usually spend Valentine’s Day at home with the kids. It’s not the easiest night to find a babysitter and I’d rather be at home with people I love, then in a crowded restaurant. 😉 If you are like us, these Mini Meatloaves are perfect for a Valentine’s Day Dinner at home with the family or your significant other! You could even pick up a Heart-Shaped Muffin Tin (or mold them heart-shaped with your hands) to give it more of a Valentine’s Day look. 😉
This recipe makes 6-8 mini loaves and is really easy to whip up. The cheddar cheese gives it great flavor too!
- 1 egg
- 3?4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1?2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1?4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1?2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C).
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, cheese, oats and salt. Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this
- mixture into six to eight miniature meatloaves. Place these in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- 3. In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Stir thoroughly and spread over each
- 4. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.