This post is sponsored by Honey Bunches of Oats in partnership with the Mom It Forward Blogger Network.
I’m not a morning person, or a wake up person for that matter. I wasn’t always a “Good Morning Honey Bunches” kind of person. I’ve had to force myself to serve breakfast with a smile. Usually after about 10 minutes of ‘fake it til you make it’ I’m good to go, with a real smile. One thing that helps me is saying positive things to myself. They lift my spirits and make me feel good. When I realized that, I decided not to stop there. I make sure that my kids and spouse leave every morning, remembering something positive I’ve said to them. I’m sharing some positive things to say in the morning.
Positive Things to Say to Your Spouse in the Morning
- Thank you for making this morning a little brighter.
- I love waking up to your face each morning.
- Good morning honey bunches!
- I can’t wait to see you after work!
- You look great!
- I’ll miss your face!
- Soon we’ll be reunited and it will feel so good!
- You are the peanut butter to my jelly.
- I love you!
Positive Things to Say to Your Kids in the Morning
- Have an awesome day, rock star!
- Thanks for being you – a totally cool person!
- You make me really proud!
- You are the bees knees!
- Thank you for being an awesome fun-bringer!
- I can’t wait to see you after school!
- Thank you for making me smile this morning.
- You are great and you are going to have a great day!
- Shine like the star that you are today!
- Love you bunches!
When breakfast arrives, there is a multiplicity of positive things to say to our loved ones, that make the morning everything it should be. Just like there is a multiplicity of tastes and textures found in Honey Bunches of Oats – from the crispy flakes to the unmistakable crunchy oat clusters and the sweet touch of honey – for an experience that isn’t just one thing, it’s EVERYTHING.
Last year, we got back into eating Honey Bunches of Oats due to my 14 year old daughter’s love for it. The flavor and crunch make it a great way to start the morning. Whether poured into a bowl or eaten straight out of the box, Honey Bunches of Oats is never a mindless munch and always delights on more than one level.
Did you know Honey Bunches of Oats comes in 12 different flavors?! The most popular being Honey Roasted, Almond and Strawberry – there’s an option for everyone, seriously.