Easy Strawberry Pops
Saying the twins love fruit is an understatement. Oliver alone can demolish a container of berries in less than an hour. Raspberries and Strawberries are at the top of their list and thankfully they have been on sale lately! I picked up an extra container to make a fun dessert this past weekend.
These Easy Strawberry Pops take less than 15 minutes to make and more than likely will be devoured in that amount of time as well!
- Yogurt – we used vanilla
- Toppings: sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, crunchy granola, etc
- Cake Pop Sticks
- Wash Strawberries
- Stick a Cake Pop Stick in each Strawberry through the leaf end
- Dip Strawberry in yogurt
- Sprinkle on toppings
- Line up on a cookie sheet and place in freezer for 5-10 minutes
- Eat and enjoy!
You could also use apples and bananas for even more fruit pops ideas! Fill a bowl with fruit, set out cups of yogurt, bowls of toppings, and sticks, and let the kids go to town making their own fruit pops for dessert! 🙂
For more fun creative summer ideas, check out a few of my favorite blogs.
- Iced Rhubarb Tea from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Spinach Smoothies from A Mom’s Take
- DIY Solar Lamp from Simply Southern Mom
- Frozen Hot Chocolate from Home and Garden Cafe
- DIY Natural Wood Planter for Father’s Day from Our Family World
- Mason Jar Dirt Pudding by Better in Bulk
- Patriotic Whoopie Pies by How Was Your Day?
- Grilled Asparagus with Parmesan by Day by Day in Our World
- How to Make a Fairy Garden by Momma D Jane
- Make Your Own Summer Scent by Style on Main
- Cheese Stuffed Grilled Ranch Bacon Burger by Mom Does It All
- No Churn Caramel Ice Cream by My So Called Balanced Life
- Grilled Loaded Fries & Fresh Strawberry Lemonade perfect Summer snack idea by Two Boys One Girl and a Crazy Mom
- Picnic Perfect Patriotic Berry Trifle by About a Mom
- Easy Potato Salad by Upstate Ramblings
- DIY Flip Flops by This Mama Loves