Stressed. Overwhelmed. Imperfect.
Hello, my name is Lisa.
I’m a wife and mother to four, including four year old twins, a 10 year old son, and a 15 year old daughter. Marriage and parenting offer joys and struggles, and I strive everyday to be better at both. Me time, family fun, love and affection, and simpleness, make motherhood so much more enjoyable. That’s what I hope to help you achieve here at Mom on the Side, along with lots of twin parenting stories and advice. 😀
If you are an imperfect parent who enjoys a little me time, grab a cup of hot chocolate or a glass of moscato, and enjoy the reads!
Some of the best posts on Mom on the Side include:
- What No One Tells You About Twins
- Smoking Hookah Blue Caterpillar Cocktail
- Awesome Fall Date Ideas
- Mickey Mouse First Birthday Cake for Twins
- Holiday Peanut Butter Balls
- 18 Awesome Things to Do By Yourself
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org