As the presents are unwrapped, our homes will begin to fill with left over wrapping paper. We used to grab a trash bag before the unwrapping began, until I found some creative uses for wrapping paper. If you want to save it instead of toss it, here are 10 uses for left over wrapping paper! If you have a fun idea, drop a comment below!
10 Uses for Left Over Wrapping Paper
1) Protect ornaments and other Christmas decorations while storing.
2) For crafts throughout the year.
3) Cut left over wrapping paper into strips and make garland for next year.
4) Make gift tags and cards.
5) Line dresser drawers for a fresh look.
6) Shred left over wrapping paper and use in place of tissue paper or for packages you are mailing.
7) Cover books for extra protection and fun style, or place it white side out and doodle all over it.
8) Cut left over wrapping paper into triangles and create a party banner.
9) Wrap tin cans for fun pen holders and other items.
10) Save nice pieces of left over wrapping paper to use again next year.