This is a sponsored post with iConnect and Luvs. All opinions stated are 100% my own.
Forget about all the holiday shopping, baking, and cleaning. It will get done and everything will be amazing, but sometimes we need a little Mom’s Time-Out too. Honestly, every parent needs a time-out sometimes, and the holidays are the best time to receive this gift. As an experienced parent, would you put a little me time at the top of your holiday wish list? I know I would, and any of these 10 things to do during Mom’s Time-Out would be just fine with me!
10 Things to Do During Mom’s Time-Out
- Absolutely nothing!
- Take an entire day off from housework! (81% of moms would prefer an entire day off from housework than dinner with their celebrity crush.)
- Watch TV shows that are not cartoons, unless they are adult cartoons…then, maybe.
- Take an uninterrupted shower with hot water.
- Use disposable dishes all day long.
- Have someone drive you around where you need to go.
- Eat whatever you feel like for any meal.
- Sleep in late!
- Send all questions, concerns, and disagreements to dad.
- Do whatever you would LUV to do during Mom’s Time-Out!
Luvs conducted a formal poll* of moms across the country, to take a look at parenting like it really is and uncover what they truly value most. Nearly 2 in 3 moms have never taken a day completely for themselves*. Moms, we need to change that! It doesn’t have to be anything extravagant or expensive, even a short spurt of “me” time goes a long way! Take that hot shower for example, a quarter of moms surveyed* stated that they felt an uninterrupted shower was more relaxing than a day at the spa.
The holiday season isn’t quickly approaching, it is here and it is a roller coaster ride. Just like parenthood is a roller coaster ride, but we make the most of those dips, twists, and turns. After the first kid, experienced parents take it all in stride, and truly value the things that help them get through the day. Those things that make life a little bit easier among the chaos. Whether it’s your mom who can babysit at a moments notice, or a friend who grabs the kids from school, or even great products that get the job done and don’t break the bank (like Luvs).
After having four kids in diapers, I can tell you that I would have enjoyed trying the new and improved Luvs Ultra Leakguard Diapers with NightLock Plus™. Softer and more absorbent than before*, with large stretch tabs for easy fastening, ultra-leakage protection and a money-back guarantee, Luvs provide features babies and parents need for less cost than premium brands. When you have twins in diapers, those words are music to your ears!
I wouldn’t leave you hanging without a way to save on diapers! Luvs is offering a great money-saving opportunity with a $1 print-at-home coupon. Head over HERE to access a Luvs coupon of $1 off any one diaper pack. This coupon is redeemable at any mass, discount or grocery stores where Luvs Diapers are sold, and includes all Luvs diapers, except trial/travel sized diaper packs. It will expire 30 days from the date the coupon is printed by the consumer, so keep an eye out for deals on Luvs diapers to pair it with!
* The Luvs Survey was conducted by Wakefield Research (www.wakefieldresearch.com) among 500 U.S. moms of children ages 3 and under, between October 19th and October 26th, 2016
**Vs. product replaced, sz. 2-5